The affordable RoadScan™ 30 system provides users with an effective tool for quickly determining pavement layer thickness. RoadScan is able to collect data densities not obtainable using other labor-intensive methods. RoadScan data can be acquired at highway speeds, which eliminates the need for lane closures and provides a safer working environment.
The RoadScan system is available in 1-4 channels for job site flexibility.
Typical Uses for RoadScan Include:
- Measuring pavement thickness
- Flexible control structure permits easy integration with data collection vehicles
- Base and sub-base evaluations
- Measuring available asphalt prior to milling operations
- Geo-textile performance testing
- Railroad substructure assessment
More information: RoadScan 30 Brochure